Wacky Wednesday has rolled around again and we are more than halfway through June,which means that the children will soon be out of school for summer holidays.
For today's post I have used this adorable stamp from High Hopes called Sammy the Seal. As I wasn't sure what sentiment to add, I decided I would add the sentiment at a later date. I used the Sakura Stardust Pen Clear to add some glitter around the edges of the pinked circle.
- Stamp: Sammy Seal (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP - Riverbank Revels, Capsule Paperazzi Burleigh Blue (Papermania)
- Copic Markers: NO Neutral Gray No. 0, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N4 Neutral Gray No. 4, N5 Neutral Gray No. 5, N6 Neutral Gray No. 6, R00 Pinkish White, BG10 Cool Shadow, BG11 Moon White, BG13 Mint Green
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 00 Clear
- Sakura Stardust Pen -- Clear
- Spellbinders: Small Pinking Circles, Standard Circles Large, Scalloped Labels One
- Miscellaneous: Hemp (American Crafts), Ribbon
Until next, keep crafting and have some fun. Hugs