Monday, July 14, 2014

Howdy!

Howdy friends, another fun stamp company I am showcasing for our Inspirational Month of July here at One Crazy Stamper.
The image I am using today is from Your Next Stamp called Howdy Farmer.  Super cute, and this rubber stamp has the funniest sentiments along with it. 
I colored my image with copic markers, added some ribbon and pearls. I used MS leaf branch punch,  I used La-La-Land banner die, and Bo Bunny - Lemonade Stand pattern paper.  I hope you get into your craft room and create with us, please stop back to One Crazy Stamper for more inspiration.  Stop by Lora's store for some supplies to! Thanks again for stopping, till next time Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Love the layout and colours Leanne. A great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous card design, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun, Leanne! Perfect for summer or the fall harvest.

    ReplyDelete