Wacky Wednesday has rolled around again, and for my post for OCS, I have used adorable stamp called "Magical Birthday" from Your Next Stamp. I used the Heartwood Stencil from Memory Box as a background. I coloured it with 3D Stamp Paint (Viva Decor), and used a Peel Off Sticker for inside the circle and around the outside. I used the new Spectrum Noir Pencils which are very easy to use and give nice results. They are currently out of stock, but I understand from Lora that more are on the way.
- Stamp: Magical Birthday (Your Next Stamp)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
- Paper: Prisma Cardstock
- Spectrum Noir Pencils: Skin -- 004, 005, 009 (Essential Set); Hair - 090, 094,102 (Nature Set); Dress -- 037, 042 (Essentials Set) and 040 from the Floral Set; Shoes -- 006 (Floral Set); Hat -- 119, 117 (Essentials Set), Bunny -- 086 (Nature Set); Balloon -- 036 (Nature Set)
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 21 - Lipstick, 02- Pink, 01 - Lavender, 11 - Gold, 05 - Lemon, 06 - Melon, 08 - Turquoise, 03 - Red
- Spellbinders: Lacey Circkles and A2 Distressed Edges
- Memory Box Stencil: Heartwood
- 3D Stamp Paint (Viva Decor): Lime Green, Rose and Violet
- Peel Off Stickers
Until next time, keep crafting.