It is Wacky Wednesday again, and for our Inspirational July here at One Crazy Stamper I am showcasing a Heartfelt Creations stamp called Vintage Watering Can. As this is a versatile card and can be used as a "Birthday", or "Thinking of You", or "Sending Happy Thoughts", or "Wishing you Well" type of card, I decided not to add a sentiment at this time.
- Stamp: Vintage Watering Can (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black, Antique Linen Distress Ink (used to ink the edge of the image)
- Paper: Prisma Creamy White Cardstock
- Spectrum Noir Pencils: Watering Can - 112, 117, 119; Flowers - 020, 022; Leaves and grass - 047, 056, 058
- Spellbinders: Decorative Labels Thirty-Four
- Memory Box: Wildflower Corner
- Peel Offs: Glitter Dots and Butterflies
Until next time keep crafting, have fun and don't be afraid to try something new whether it be a new product or technique.