I hope you all are having a good summer. July is almost over which means the summer holidays are half over for the children and yes school supplies are already in the stores. We have been having a Creative Inspiration for July here at OCS and hope you all have been inspired by the OCS Design Team gals who have done some fabulous cards.
I have had some more fun playing with the Elizabeth Craft Designs Dies. This time I used the Accordion Circle Card and the Square with Circle Frame Edges.
Outside of Card
Inside of Card
- Stamp: Spring Owl with Sentiments (Your Next Stamp)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
- Paper: Prisma Creamy White Cardstock
- Spectrum Noir Pencils:
- Watering Can -- 112, 117, 119, 120 (Essential Set)
- Owl -- 090, 094, 103 (Nature Set)
- Hat -- 010, 013, 084 (Primaries Set) and 017 (Essential Set)
- Flowers -- 023, 025 (Floral Set)
- Grass -- 060, 049, 059 (Nature Set)
- Dies: Accordion Circle Card , Square with Circle Frame Edges (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
- Flower Soft: Shamrock Green
Stop by Lora's store for any supplies that you might need or would like/want. I hope you have gotten some inspiration from the OCS DT gals. Keep crafting, and be creative while enjoying the rest of the summer.