It is Wacky Wednesday again and we are almost half way through February. Oh where oh where does the time go. Before we know it, Spring will be here. This month's challenge at OCS is Red, White and a Die. The OCS Design Team, have been using the January 2015 release of High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
For my card today, I have used Berry Nice from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I used the Ranger's Victorian Velvet Distress ink to add some colour to both the main image and the sentiment.
- Stamps: Berry Nice, Sending Hugs (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger's Distress Ink Victorian Velvet
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP - Romance (Whimsy)
- Copic Markers: Strawberry: G14 - Apple Green, G17 - Forest Green, G19 -Bright Parrot Greed, R24 - Prawn, R29 - Lipstick Red; Mouse:W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, R000 - Cherry White, R0000 - Pink Beryl
- Spellbinders: Stately Circles, Labels Twenty-Three
- BoBunny Double Dot Jewels -Think Pink
In the meantime have fun, keep crafting. As Monday is Family Day here in Ontario, this means a day off so enjoy this time with your family.