I hope you all had a good Family Day and enjoyed the time with your family. The weather is finally warming up for a change after the cold weekend. Here at OCS, we are having a "Red, White and a Die" challenge and the design team are using the January release of High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
For my post today, I have used the adorable Favourite Honey Bear. I coloured the image with the Spectrum Noir Pencils, added Ranger Distress Ink to the image. I hand wrote the sentiment as I didn't have a suitable sentiment. The hearts were coloured with a red Stella of Wink, and the clear was used for the honey and flower centers. The mesh was from my stash.
- Stamp: Favourite Honey Bear (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black, Rangers Distress Inks: Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean
- Paper: Prisma Creamy White Cardstock
- Spectrum Noir Pencils: 05, 120, 1112, 117, 015 (Essentials); 113, 108 (Nature); 027, 024 (Primaries)
- Spellbinders: Exquisite Circles, Heart Squares
- Wink of Stellla: Red and clear
Until next time, keep crafting up a storm and enjoy yourself.