Wacky Wednesday is here again and hopefully the snow is finished for the week. February has started with a lot of snow.
Here at OCS, we have a new challenge this month which is Red, White and a Die. We are using the High Hopes January release and for my post today, I have used this cute image called My Best Friend. I used Ranger's Dried Marigold and Mowed Lawn distress inks to add colour to the embossing folder. The sentiment was left off as I was unsure of what to use at the moment. It can be added later when I use the card.
- Stamp: My Best Friend (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black, Dried Marigold and Mowed Lawn (Rangers Distress Inks)
- Paper: Fabriano Studio Watercolor Paper Hot Press
- Derwent Inktense Pencils: Hedgehog: Tan (1720), Oak (1730), Saddle Brown (1740), Ink Black (2200), Carmine Pink (0520); Pot: Red Oxide (1910); Bee: Sun Yellow (0200), Ink Black (2200); Pot: Red Oxide (1910)
- Embossing Folder: Ecstasy Crafts
- BoBunny Jewels
Until next time, keep crafting and enjoy yourself.