Takin' A Break" cards side by side so that you can see that this image is so easily used with different colours and that they look completely different.
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: High Hopes Stamps, Takin' A Break
* Inside Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, Thinking of You & Smiling
* Inside HB Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, Bold Happy Birthday
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Spellbinders: Labels 8
* Memento Inks: Rich Cocoa (stamped the cow & HB) & Rose Bud
* Distress Inks: Vintage Photo
* 3D Pop Dots
* Papers: Carta Bella 6x6 Giddy Up Boy & Girl Paper Pads
* Glue Dots
Here is a close up of this amazing cow to see the Copic colours used....
* Light Brown: E43, E42, E41, E40
* Dark Brown: E49, E47, E44
As promised here is a look at today's card as well as my previous Takin' A Break card. As you can see the stamp looks totally different just by changing the colours and switching the dark and light areas - this stamp is a must have for any stamper - sooooo fun to play with!....
I hope that you enjoyed today's post and I would love to hear from you. Don't forget to pop over to www.onecrazystamper.com to purchase your Takin' A Break stamp!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!