Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Life Without Dogs

Happy Wednesday One Crazy Stamper Fans! 

This week I would like to introduce you to Puppy Pals from the So Much Cuteness new release from High Hopes. How adorable are these two!! 

I decided to showcase these two cuties in a paw print base - the "toes" are a lot bigger then I wanted them to be but this is the smallest circle die I have and my circle cutter doesn't cut smaller then an inch ... so mental note - buy a circle cutter that cuts smaller then 1 inch <smile> I hope you can still see my vision.

I also can't see myself with a dog in my life so this stamp and sentiment are perfect for me! 



After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers, I cut it out using a classic circle die. I cut the background cardstock with my circle cutter. The paw "pad" is popped up with foam dots to help it stand out. The "toes" to my paw print were cut out and I added a heart to each one. 
A grey Staedler marker was perfect to add some freckles to the puppy just for fun. 
All of this was added to some plaid and heart paper. Some twine and gumdrops finish off my card. 
The images in this new release are perfect for A2 size cards - a size I haven't made in a very long time - so fun to do!!!! 


Stamps: Puppy Pals - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Life Without Dogs - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Winter Perfectly Plaid - Lawn Fawn, Hearts & Stripes - MFT
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoMisti, classic circle die - Spellbinders, Fiskars circle cutter, white gelly roll pen, heart - build a banner die - Whimsy Stamps, Love Earth gumdrops - YNS, 3D foam pop dots - Forever In Time, twine - American Crafts

Spectrum Noir: IG2 IG3 IG5 CG4 DG3 

Browse and buy the full release here



 Join us for our Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link: July Challenge

 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. You created a great card, love the color choice, and the paper works wonderful. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete