It is another crazy Tuesday, and for my card today I have used the adorable Happy Kitty from the High Hopes Stamps latest release called "So Much Cuteness".
Copic Markers. Around the outside edge of the card, I added Be Creative Sookwang Tape 3mm and then added some Ice White Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter. I used the Cat and Dog Paws and the Nuvo Sherbert Shimmer Crystal Drops.
- Stamps: Happy Kitty, Somedays, Cat and Dog Paws (So Much Cuteness Release -- High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP -- Perfectly Plaid - Rainbow (Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers: Roo - Pinkish White, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1, E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG17 - Grass Green
- Spellbinders Dies: Ovals, Floral Ovals, Diamonds
- Be Creative Sookwang Tape 3 mm
- Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter: Ice White
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: Sherbert Shimmer
- Flower Soft: Emerald Green
Until next time, happy crafting.