Yes, Valentine's Day is the traditional day to show your special someone(s) some extra love. However, a ton of love can come to your special someone(s) every day of the year.
For today's card I have used this adorable stamp from High Hopes called Ton of Love Ellie. I used Peony Pink and Coral Calypso Nuvo Mousse to add colour to the Lots of Love stickable stencil from BoBunny. As a finishing touch, I added some Rosewater Nuvo Jewel Drops to the corners.
- Stamp: Ton of Love Ellie (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: C3 - Cool Gray No. 3, C1 - Cool Gray No. 3, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, R30 - Pale Yellowish Pink, G03 - Meadow Green
- Spellbinders Die: Deckled Rectangle
- BoBunny Stickable Stencil: Lots of Love
- Nuvo Mousse: Peony Pink, Coral Calypso
- Nuvo Jewel Drops: Rosewater
While you are having a coffee or tea, check out Lora's OCS store for some new products as well as the PreOrders.
Until next time, happy crafting.