February is almost over, and it seems very spring like with all the rain we have had lately. It seems a lot of the snow has been washed away.
Today's card can also be used for Valentine's -- next year maybe or just because......
I have used the adorable Purrr-ty Tweet Kitty from High Hopes Stamps to create a CAS card. I coloured the image with Copic Markers. Used the Spellbinders Square Hearts to mount it on and added some Nuvo Glitter Drops in the corners.
- Stamp: Purrr-ty Tweet Kitty (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP -- from my stash
- Copic Markers: E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - Milky White, E53 - Raw Silk, R20 - Blush, R85 - Rose Red, R83 - Rose Mist, R81 - Rose Pink, W7 - Warm Gray No. 7, B23 - Phthalo Blue, B21 - Baby Blue, YR31 - Light Reddish Yellow, YR30 - Macadamia Nut
- Spellbinders Die: Square Hearts
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: Sherbert Shimmer
For any supplies and new products check out Lora's One Crazy Stamper store, both online and the brick and mortar. The Preorder Section has some new products that are coming available.
Until next time, happy crafting.