February is here which besides being the start of a brand new month also brings a brand new challenge called "Anything Goes". The OCS Divas will be using an assortment of older High Hopes Stamps. You have all month to join in the challenge for a chance to win a prize from High Hopes Stamps.
Under the Mistletoe, Still the One, Misti, Copics, Copic XPress-It Paper, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Beacon 3-in-1 Glue, Foam Squares
Supplies: Large Open Flower, Life in Full Bloom - High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Misti, Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Supplies: American Cowthic - High Hope Rubber Stamps, Misti, Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad, Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Prima Distress Tool
Supplies used: Bubble Blowing Hippo (High Hopes Stamps), Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Pixie Dust (Versa Magic), XPress It Blending Cardstock, Copic Markers - C00 No. 00, C0 No. 0,C1 No. 1, C3 No. 3, R20, RV42, YG05, YG07, YR30, YR31, Swiss Hearts Embossing Folder (Taylor Expressions)
Create a project following our theme and enter it into our InLinkz tool below!
- YOU CAN USE ANY IMAGE YOU WANT EXCEPT DIGITAL IMAGES. Any entry using a digital image will be deleted.
- You have all month long to join in our challenge.
- You can enter up to 5 times.
- Only new projects, no back linking to old projects.
- You must link the OCS blog in your entry post.
- Following the OCS blog or Facebook page is appreciated
This month you have the chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Rubber Stamps of your choice from One Crazy Stamper just for playing our Blog Challenge.
Make sure you check back here on Sunday, March 4th as the winner will be announced with instructions on how to claim their prize.