Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Singing Moose and Beaver!!

I'll admit it - I'm a bit of a planner, so I make Christmas cards year round in the hopes that I will have a stack to send out come December.  Of course it never fails though - I get a bunch made and someone buys them all in November so once again I have none - sigh! 


This card features one of my all time favorite images from High Hopes Rubber Stamps because who doesn't love a moose and a beaver!  This is Mudzie and Chopper's Caroling (S205) available here.  I stamped the image on watercolor paper with Versafine Onyx Black ink, then colored it with Inktense pencils and a water brush.  All of the edges of the papers were distressed with the Prima Comfort Distress Tool and then inked with a Antique Linen ink pad.  The treble clef die is from my stash, and the sentiment was printed right on the ribbon - bonus!!


No comments:

Post a Comment