Friday, January 12, 2018

Little Reader Trio.....

Welcome OCS and HH fans;

Have you ever wondered what else you can do with a stamp.  I love it when a stamp is very versatile and multiple items can be created with.  Such is the case with my post for today.  Using the Little Reader from High Hopes Stamps, I made a set which includes a card, a bookplate and a bookmark.

The Little Reader was stamped three times with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on XPress It Blending Cardstock and coloured with Copic Markers.  I found a quote by Dr. Seuss as well as an Anonymous quote that fit very well with what I was wanting to achieve. 

Card


Bookplate

For the Bookplate, I used another High Hopes Stamp, called Book Belongs To and cut the image out using  the Spellbinders Labels Seven die, which is shaped like an open book. I added a peel off strip around the border.

 Bookmark


The bookmark is 2 1/2" by 6 1\2".  I used the same green cardstock that was used for the card and bookplate.  The darker green paper has a shimmer to it and is from my stash of paper that I got on a trip to England a few years ago.  The image and sentiment were both cut using the Spellbinders Large Labels die, with the 2nd quote mounted between the two. Small Rhinestones were added to the corners. Small Rhinestones were added to the corners, along with some green and white twine.

 Supplies used:
As we would love to see what you create, do join this month's "Anything Goes with a twist -- blue or purple paper and ribbon or buttons"

For any supplies that you would like or need, check out Lora's One Crazy Stamper store (online as well as the brick & mortar).

Until next, happy crafting.

Hugs;

No comments:

Post a Comment