Monday, January 22, 2018

Snuggle Lions

Hi Everyone,

Today I'm sharing this adorable stamp called Snuggle Lions from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  I just love these guys.  I'm also trying a little something totally new for me....a video made from pics I took of the process of coloring this cutie.  Please bear with me as unlike others this is really not my forte, but I'm giving it a whirl.


I have created a little video for you to watch these adorable Lions come to life.  You can view it here 


Copics
Lioness - E43, E42, E41, E40
Lion - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, Y38, Y35, Y32
Leaves - G02, G0000, G00
Flower - BV04, BV02, BV01
Background - BV01, BV0000
Ears & Noses - R22, R20 with E31

Misc stuff - Cardstock Bazzil Dream, misc patterned paper & ribbon, YNS Lavender Gumdrops, center of flower has Nuvo Fresh Snowfall on it

Want to grab this cute stamp?  You can find it HERE at OCS & HERE at High Hopes

Have a wonderful day & happy stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment