Thursday, January 4, 2018

Bubble Bath Shower

Welcome back! My post today is sharing an older High Hopes stamp called "Bubble Bath Bradley". When I saw this stamp I immediately thought baby card! 
Since it is a bubble bath theme, I decided I would make a card for my stash for a baby shower. The inside will be filled in once I have a shower to go to - no there aren't any in my near future that I know of - this cutie is for my stash. 






I coloured the main stamp with alcohol markers but for the bubbles and water I added some glitter pen. Man glitter pens are hard to get a good photo of!!! I cut everything out with a classic circle die and my Fiskars circle cutter. I formed my card base and added paper from the Pebbles Lullaby collection. Twine, a flower from my stash, sentiment and gumdrops finish off my card.  

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Bubble Bath Bradley - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: It's A Baby Shower - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Lullaby - Pebbles
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, classic circle die - Spellbinders, Moonstone Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen, cotton candy blue gumdrops - Your Next Stamp, twine - American Crafts

Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 EB6 EB3 EB5 IG2 IG3 IG5 TN1 EB1 EB2 CT1 CT2 GY1 GB5
Copics: E31 E34 E37 
                                                                        
 Don't forget to ink up your favourite High Hopes stamp and come play along in our Anything Goes with a twist challengeWe can't wait to see what you create! 

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment