Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Patiently Waiting

It's time for me to show you all another image from High Hopes Rubber stamps that can be purchased at One Crazy Stamper.  This week I have colored up "Daniel" available to purchase here.  Can you feel the anticipation!


The image was stamped with Memento Black Tuxedo ink from Tsukineko on to Copic Xpress It cardstock, then colored with Copics.  The background paper is from my stash ( meaning it's at least six years old ), and the sentiment is from a Stamping Bella stamp set.  

Copics used - E21, E23, E27, E00, E01, E11, C1, C4, C7, R17, YG93, YG95, YG99, R27, B91, R39, B93, B95, E40, E42 and E43.

Don't forget to color up one of your High Hopes images and enter to win a great prize in our monthly challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I like everything about this card. Great image and your fabulous coloring...choice of background paper...I could go on and on...smile...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I enjoyed putting this card together!

      Delete