Monday, January 28, 2019

Monkey Love

Valentine's Day is just a few weeks away ... already! Where has January gone?! 
My post today features the oh so cute "Heartstrings Monkey" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
How fun is this cutie with his heart love banner!?! 




After colouring up this cutie with alcohol markers I cut him out with a circle die. I used a dark brown Prismacolor pencil to add some shading and my Fiskars circle cutter to cut a card stock circle to go behind him. I chose patterned paper from Reverse Confetti and laid out my card base. 
This card is done for the Bazzill Basics Paper sketch challenge so the design is based on the challenge sketch. 

I added a fun heartstring banner, gingham ribbon and gumdrops to finish off my card. There is also clear Spectrum sparkle pen added to the monkey's hearts and all of the paper is edged with antique linen distress ink.  

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Heartstrings Monkey - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: True Love - Reverse Confetti

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Heartstring banner die - YNS, gingham ribbon - Stampin' Up, Antique Linen Distress ink, gumdrops - YNS, Clear Spectrum Sparkle pen

Spectrum Noir Markers: MB1 MB2 MB3 TN1 EB1 
Copics: C00 RV11 RV32 RV34
Dark Brown Prismacolor pencil 

Be sure to stop by the One Crazy Stamper Facebook page and blog for daily inspiration from the design team!
                                                                 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment