Monday, January 7, 2019

Gabriel's A Border

Happy Monday!  I'm getting our week started with Gabriel's A Border  from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  

Was your holiday season as busy as mine?  I'm totally using that as my reason for not getting my son's birthday card done.  His birthday is tomorrow....therefore I needed a "belated" sentiment.

To my son....it's in the mail LOL

I also broke from my go to Copics and went for Prismacolor Pencils...almost forgot how to use them.


Prisma Pencils
Cream PC914, Peach PC939, Peacock PC1027, Light Umber PC941, French Gray 70% PC1074, French Gray 90% PC1076, French Gray 50% PC1072, French Gray 20% PC1069, Light Peach PC927, Slate Gray PC936, Henna PC1031, Dark Umber PC927

You can grab these stamps HERE HERE at OCS or HERE & HERE at High Hopes directly.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!  Hope you can come back tomorrow as Cheri will have a new card to share with you.

Hugs,
Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment