Friday, January 25, 2019

Sweet Heart Owls...

Welcome OCS Fans;

It is time to start building up a stash of general everyday and every occasion type of cards.  As my daughter's wedding anniversary is coming up, I thought I would start with an anniversary card.

For today's card, I used the adorable Sweet Heart Owls from High Hopes Stamps. After stamping the image, I coloured it with Spectrum Noir Pencils. The heart in the upper corner is a wooden shape, that I coloured with Nuvo Persian Red Embellishment Mousse.  I then added some rhinestones to finish it off.



Supplies used:
  • Stamps:  Sweet Heart Owls, Happy Anniversary (High Hopes Stamps)
  • Ink:  Staz-on Jet Black
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest White, DP -- Romance (Whimsy Stamps) -- I don't think it is in stock any more
  • Spectrum Noir Pencils:  
    • Essentials Set:  015, 020, 003, 004, 005, 009, 089, 091, 095 
    • Nature Set:  090, 094,103
    • Primaries Set: 024, 066
  • Dies:  Floating Hearts Die, Peek a Boo Heart Door Die (YNS), Oval Stitched Die
  • Nuvo Embellishment Mousse:  Persian Red
  • YNS Gumdrops:  Cupid 
Be sure to stop by the One Crazy Stamper blog and Facebook Page for some daily inspiration from the Design Team Divas.  You can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.



Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.
 
Hugs, 





No comments:

Post a Comment