I hope you had a chance to see the new release -- "Winter Joy" from High Hopes Stamps that debut on Wednesday. These stamps are just so adorable.
For my post today, I used Snowflakes For U. I coloured the image with copic markers, added some Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops .
- Stamps: Snowflakes for U (Winter Joy release), Friendship Warms the Heart (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: BV0000 - Pale Thistle, BV000 - Iridescent Mauve, BV00 - Mauve Shadow, BG000 - Pale Aqua, BG0000 - Snow Green, BG01 - Aqua Blue, E50 - Egg Shell, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6, E25 - Caribe Cocoa, E27 - Africano, E30 -Bisque, e31 - Brick Beige, B41 - Powder Blue, YR15 - Pumpkin Yellow, Yr16 - Apricot, G43 - Pistachio, G46 - Mistletoe, B0000 - Pale Celestine
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard
- YNS Gumdrops: Holly Jolly Sparkle
Until next time, happy crafting