Sunday, April 14, 2019

Easter Treats

Happy Sunday Everyone!! I hope you had an outstanding week.

Easter is right around the corner, so I decided to make for you today a couple of Easter treat bags using Small Easter Bunny. This cutie comes in a larger size as well, but I thought the smaller size was perfect for my project.

The first treat bag is a simple design with no sides on it. It's basically a long piece of cardstock scored into a triangular shape, with an extra flap to close the bag up. The wrapped treat has been stapled to the front panel. I put a magnet closure in it to make it easy to reuse, if you like.


The second treat bag is fully enclosed. The top ties shut with the ribbon closure, making it perfect for many Easter treats, from wrapped to unwrapped. This treat holder also uses the High Hopes Script Easter Greetings sentiment.


Here they are side by side. For those of you interested in copic colors, I used C00, C0, C1, C3 and C5 for my rabbits, with a little RV10 on their nose and inside their ears. And, I used E33, Y21, Y23 and YR23 for the floppy Easter hat. The rest of the colors can be planned to match your project. 








Have a terrific end to the weekend and a beautiful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment