Another week has come and it is not only Friday, but Good Friday also and Easter is here. For my card today, I have used the adorable Easter Stroll from High Hopes Stamps.
After stamping the image with Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured it with Copic Markers. I used a double stitch oval die to cut the image out, and then used the Quilted Backdrop die from Lawn Fawn with the Buncha Scraps Floral Blends papere.
- Stamps: Easter Stroll (TT117), Hugs, Kisses, Easter Wishes (HH054) from High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Dots & Strips - Gingham Spring, Spring Dots & Stripes (Echo Park), Buncha Scraps - Flora Blends
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pin, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush
- Hair: E55 - Chamois, E33 - Sand, E31 - Brick Beige
- Top: BV000 - Iridescent Mauve, BV000 - Pale Thistle, BV01 - Viola
- Dress: G0000 - Crystal Opal, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade
- Flowers: R83 - Rose Mist, R81 - Rose Pink
- Chicks: Y18 - Lightning Yellow, Y19 - Napoli Yellow
- Basket: E40 - Brick White, E41 - Pearl White, E42 - Sand White
- Grass: YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette
- Dies: Double Stitched Oval, Quilted Backdrop (Lawn Fawn)
- Miscellaneous: YNS Gumdrops, Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.