There is no doubt that the Easter weekend was rather a wet and damp one. However, after all the rain we had it seems that the grass is finally turning green, the buds on the trees are beginning and some early flowers are starting to pop up. It seems that Spring is finally in the air.
For today's card, a clean and simple one; I have used the adorable Bunny Blossoms from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. Bunny is stopping to smell the blooms and just enjoying his time doing it. I stamped the card on XPress It Blending Cardstock and coloured the image with Copic Markers. I added some Polar White Flower Soft to his tail, and some YNS Gumdrops to the flower centres.
- Stamps: Bunny Blossoms (TT114), Spring is in the Air (HH059) -- High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP Simply Spring (Doodlebug)
- Copic Markers:
- Bunny: E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - Milky White, R01 - Pinkish Vanilla, R00 - Pinkish White, R000 - Cherry White, R20 - Blush
- Branches: E25 - Caribe Cocoa, E27 - Africano, E27 - Burnt Umber
- Flowers: BV000 - Iridescent Mauve, BV0000 - Pale Thistle, RV11 - Pink, RV13 - Tender Pink, Y17 - Golden Yellow, Y17 - Maize, R81 - Rose Pink, R83 - Rose Mist, R85 - Rose Red
- Grass: YG11 - Mignonette, YG13 - Chartreuse
- Stitched Squares Dies -- YNS
- Scalloped Stitched Nesting Ovals - Tutti Designs
- Flower Soft: Polar White
- YNS Gumdrops
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Pens: Clear
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.