Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Sweet Dreams!

Hello OCS Fans!
This month over on the High Hopes and One Crazy Stamper blogs, the Designs Teams will be inspiring you with "Thoughts of Spring" themed cards. When I saw this stamp called "Sweet Dreams",  I just knew it was perfect for the theme! After what seemed like a long Winter, I want to be this cute ant catching some "rays" in a hammock! Maybe he'll switch places with me LOL!
I decided to make a "Window Surprise" card today. I love how you have a small peak of the image but when you open the card you get a "surprise" with the whole image. I chose paper from the Echo Park Spring Fling 6x6 pad. The fun patterns and colours just are perfect for a Spring card. After I glued my paper layers together I ran it through my die cut machine to cut out the heart shape. Using 2 different heart sizes I made a little heart frame. A double bow and some enamel dots finish the front of my card.
Here you get an idea of the window. The sentiment is also from High Hopes and is called "One of Those Days".
On the inside is the cute "surprise" of the full coloured image. I stamped the HH "Hang In There" directly onto the square die cut with my image. The flower and flip flop both have glitter pen added to them.
Copics Used:
Greens: G28, G46, YG17, YG23, YG21
Red: R20, R21, R22, R2Yellow: Y15, Y18
Ground: E31, E35
Outline Shadow: B0000, B000, B00

Happy Stamping!


Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment