It seems that winter doesn't want to go away for now.... but it will and spring will follow. I can't wait for Spring to really arrive. It is one of my favourite seasons as it signifies new beginnings -- grass starts to grow, leaves sprout on the trees, flowers start to bloom, and mother nature with baby bunnies,birds and other wildlife. It is an uplifting time of the year for me.
For today's card, I have used the High Hopes Stamps called Garden Gate Background, Landing Birdie and Spring Follows. The Garden Gate Background and Landing Birdie were coloured with Copic Markers. I fuzzy cut the Landing Birdie (need to get a Brother & Scan). My original intention was to put Birdie on a wobble, but even the mini wobble was too big. I added a layer of glue dots to build it up a bit, so it gives the appearance that he is not flat against the gate.
- Stamps: Garden Gate Background (U012), Landing Birdie (H185), Spring Follows (LL009) all from High Hopes Rubber Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Spring Plaid (Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers:
- E21 - Baby Skin Pink, E23 - Hazelnut, E25 - Caribe Cocoa, E27 - Africano, E29 - Burnt Umber, E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E40 - Brick white, E41 - Pearl White - E42 - Sand White
- YG11 - Mignonette, YG12 - Chartreuse
- BV000 - Iridescent Mauve, BV00 - Mauve Shadow, BV01 - Viola
- Y17 - Golden Yellow, Y19 - Napoli Yellow, YR16 - Apricot
- B000 - Pale Porcelain Blue, B00 - Frost Blue, B21 - Baby Blue, B23 - Phthalo Blue
- N0- Neutral Gray No. 0, N2 - Neutral Gray No. 2
- Your Next Stamps Gumdrops
- Lawn Fawn Hemp
- Zig Wink of Stella - Clear
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.