Thursday, June 13, 2019

Lizabeth Birthday Wishes

A couple of weeks ago, I had the privilege of attending a card making class with my fellow DT Bev. We did 4 amazing fun fold cards one of which was an easel card. I haven't made an easel card for a while so it was a good reminder that I need to make more! It also reminded me that I wanted to try making a shaped easel card as well. 
I wanted to use Lizabeth Biking Angel on a Birthday card so I decided to put her on a circle easel card just for fun. 



I coloured Lizabeth with alcohol markers and Prismacolor pencils and cut her out using a pleated circle die and put a piece of matching card stock behind it. Some sparkly Stickles were perfect for her wings. 
 I cut the same pieces for the base and set them aside. Next I cut the base for my card and a piece of patterned paper slightly smaller then the base edge for both the top and bottom. 
Next I stamped and cut my sentiment, mounted it on a piece of matching card stock and popped it up with foam squares - this holds my top piece in place acting like a stopper. 
A cotton lace bow and some flowers finish off my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Lizabeth Biking Angel - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Happy Birthday Script - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Spring Fling - Echo Park 
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, pleated circle die - Gina Marie Designs, Star Dust Stickles, cotton lace ribbon - stash, flowers - Poppies and Prairie, 3D foam squares - Forever In Time

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS9 IG3 IG5 TN3 TN5 TN6 CG1 DG2 CT1 CT4 AP1 AP3 PA2 GB1 GY1 GY5
Copics: E00 E11 BG11 BG13 BG15 C00 
Prismacolours: Light Aqua, Aquamarine, Cobalt Turquoise, Pink, Blush Pink, Deco Pink 


The High Hopes and One Crazy Stamper Design teams post daily inspiration on Facebook and the blog. Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment