Summer has officially arrived, school is out and other month is almost done. This is my last post of the month, and I have another "Happy Birthday" card to add to the birthday stash.
For today's card, I have used the adorable Terri's Flower Cart from High Hopes Stamps. After stamping it on XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured it with Copic Markres. I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops Morning Dew to the center of the flowers.
- Stamp: Terri's Flower Cart (R001), Fancy Script Happy Birthday (HH019) from High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Garden of Delight (Scrapberry)
- Copic Markers:
- YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette
- Y17 - Golden yellow
- R83 - Rose Mist, R81 - Rose Pink
- BG70 - Ocean Mist, BG72 - Ice Ocean
- E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew
- YNS Gumdrops
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.