Sunday, June 2, 2019

Feeling Ruff?

Hello Everyone! A fabulous Sunday to you.

It's Heather here, with some Sunday inspiration with the fabulous stamps of High Hopes Rubber Stamps.

Today my card features the Sick Puppy stamp. This cutie is fluffy and fun and oh so sick! Poor guy. 


What I love about this stamp is that the accessories around him give you the opportunity to play with color. Often, animal or dog stamps have alot of "brown" elements in the image. With this one, you can play with your favorite colors, or your patterned papers, to mix and match.


There is a great sentiment that goes with this puppy, Been Ruff. But, I chose to use Back on Your Feet with this layout. This guy looks like he's saggin' and draggin' a bit, so I figured it fit.

Want to know what color combos I used? Y13 and Y15 for the tissue box, with BV0000, BV00, BV02 and BV04 for the coffee cup. The hot water bottle is colored with R22, R24 and R27 and his cozy blanket is B21, B23 and B41. Puppy himself is colored with E11, E23, E25, E42 and E43 and I've also used my C00, C0, C1 and C3 throughout the image.

Check back here, the One Crazy Stamper blog, every day for some brand new inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment