We have all done it, forget or be late with someone's birthday. So to add to my birthday stash, I have a Happy Belated Birthday card for today's post.
Today's card is 5 1/4' x 4 1/2', a size that I haven't used for a really long time and I'm happy with how it turned out.
To obtain the decoupage effect, I stamped the Pansy Arrangement from High Hopes Stamps twice on XPress It Blending Cardstock, and coloured them both with copic markers. I cut one using the Scalloped Die and the other one only the main flower arrangement was cut out and mounted with glue dots.
- Stamps: Pansy Arrangement (R014), Happy Belated Birthday! (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo BLack
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Really Rainbow (Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers: Y13 - Lemon Yellow, Y15 - Cadmium Yellow, BV17 - Deep Reddish Blue, BV13 - Hydrangea Blue, BV04 - Blueberry, BV0000 - Pale Thistle, BV000 - Iridescent Mauve, BV01 - Viola, BV02 - Prune
- Die: Scalloped Stitched Nesting Ovals - Tutti Designs
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.