Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014!! New Start!!

Happy New Year!! It is this time of year when we decide to make changes in our lives…They range from weight loss, being nicer, saving money or going to church more…Yes I am one of those who has a couple of these on my list…I have set a new weight loss goal..and I plan on colouring a bit more and being happier…Stefan, the girls and myself our settling in to our new home and I must say I am loving living in town..I had to give up some space but I have the best Hubby who made it possible for me to have a craft space in the basement..all in all as long as my family is happy that is all that matters..I am also making myself a priority.. I am not going to be pushed aside I am a good person..Now as you can see I have a card for ya'll..The image is from YOUR NEXT STAMP now the name of it I have no clue..I am sorry but if you ask Lora she will know..hopefully she will not string me up by the toes..
this is the ink I use to stamp my images..They are stamped on white card stock..

Copic Markers Used..I am going to try this method so that you can see the colours as well as the numbers..

All of these supplies can be found over at ONE CRAZY STAMPER!! Also we have a new CHALLENGE..the challenge is ANYTHING GOES!! Now it does not get any easier than that..and the best thing is the prizes are stamps from YOUR NEXT STAMP!!  So please join us..so once again I would like to wish all of you all..the best in the year to come…HUGS



5 comments:

  1. Just love your creations Kerri xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so pretty. Love the fresh spring colouring.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful
    wish all the best in this new year
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all a Happy New Year, love the image and the way you have coloured it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, and love the coloring, and the image is so fun to color up...great job!

    ReplyDelete