Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Merry Little Christmas

Hey crafty friends! Today I have a Christmas card, and why not get started early right?? Im using a cute YNS stamp called Finnegan, which I coloured with my Derwent Inktense pencils. I also used some of my favourite older Christmas dp from bo bunny, then embellished with rhinestones, pearl pen, Ribbon and a button.

Now time to get crafty and join our "Anything Goes" January challenge.




Supplies Used:
Finnegan(Your Next Stamp), Pearl Pen-Red(Viva Decor), Rhinestones-Lippy Red(Kaiser), Derwent Inktense Pencils

Derwent Inktense Pencils Used: Mid Vermilion, Chili Red, Red Oxide, Saddle Brown, Willow, Bark, Madder Brown, Baked Earth, Deep Blue, Iron Blue, Charcoal Grey

2 comments:

  1. So cute, I love the paper and the colors...awesome image too! Nice touch with the pearls...way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job love the image as well as your paper choice!!

    ReplyDelete