Welcome to another Wacky Wednesday and this past week has definitely been wacky in more ways than one.
We are showcasing Your Next Stamp as the featured stamp company for this month and the theme is "Anything Goes" For today's post for One Crazy Stamper, I have used this adorable stamp set called Critter Crew Two, from Your Next Stamp. This set includes: Beakers the Bird, Cookie the Cat, Spiffy the porcupine/lion, hedgehog and Freckles the dog. I added wobbles to Beakers and Freckles.
- Stamp: Critter Crew Set Two (Your Next Stamp)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Lincoln Linen (Papermania) from last year
- Copic Markers: YR04 Chrome Orange, YR07 - Cadmium Orange, Y15 - Cadmium Yellow, E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - Milky White, W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand, E53 - Raw Silk
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 20 - Chocolate
- Spellbinders: Classic Squares Large
- Miscellaneous: YNS Gumdrops (Your Next Stamp).
Until next time, keep crafting.