Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Just BEE-cause!

One full week into the new year, and I hope everyone had a great holiday season and are ready to get to creating wonderful projects. For this week's Terrific Tuesday post for One Crazy Stamper I have a super cute card!


My card features an image and sentiment from YOUR NEXT STAMP Critter Crew Set Three. I stamped the bee on Copic X-press It cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored with my Copic sketch markers, then added Judikins Diamond Glaze to the eyes, and Stardust Stickles to the wings for added dimension. After fussy cutting the image I matted it with black cardstock and popped it up on the card front with pop dots. The card front and interior feature dp from Bo Bunny's Zip-a-dee-doodle collection. The bee's flight path was created with a black Viva Decor Pearl Pen, while the border was created by embossing a strip of black cardstock, and then highlighting the design with the jade Viva Decor Inka Gold.

Card Recipe
Yellow - Y11, Y15, Y17
Black - 100
Wings - BG0000, BG02, RV10
 
Check out the rest of the design teams wonderful YOUR NEXT STAMP creations, and then get busy creating your project to enter this month's challenge to win!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so right, this is a Super Cute Card! Love the way your did the border with the darker colours - very pretty! I should make more Just Because cards.

    ReplyDelete