Thursday, January 16, 2014

All Eyes On Me!!

Now this little guy has lots of eyes!! He is from the SILLY MONSTERS SET from YOUR NEXT STAMP!! I am really in a monster mood.I stamped it with MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK INK onto White Card Stock..I coloured the image with COPICS..Of course they are a couple of PRISMA PENCILS I used as well.  If you can see his teeth they shine with GLITTER.  STAR DUST STICKLES to be exact!!  All of these supplies can be found at one amazing location.  ONE CRAZY STAMPER.   

COPICS AND PENCILS USED!!

I have started to do this for the colours I have been using..I hope this works for you if not let me know!!! Now stop by the CHALLENGE BLOG the theme is ANYTHING GOES!! this is my favourite kind of CHALLENGE.. The prize pack is from YOUR NEXT STAMP!! Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment