Friday, May 16, 2014

I Ruff You!

Hello and Happy Friday!!!  Are you excited for the long weekend??  I know I am, planning on Crafting A-LOT!!!

Today I have an adorable card to show to you using another Your Next Stamp image....

Here is a look at the inside of the card....
 Supplies Used:
* Image:  Your Next Stamp, I Ruff You!
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Espresso Truffle
* Your Next Stamp Dies: Puffy Clouds
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Woodgrain Fence
* 3D Pop Dots
Prima Chalk Edger-White

Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used:
* Dog Fur:  E47, E44, E43, E41
* Tongue:  R22,R21, R20
* Fence:  E53, E51, E50

I hope that you enjoyed today's post and I would like to wish everyone a safe and Happy Victoria Day Long Weekend!!


Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, Shari! Great use of the cloud embossing folder! Have a great long weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww, such a sweet card - I just might have to make something similar.

    ReplyDelete