It is Wacky Wednesday and it looks like Spring has finally come. Trees are beginning to show their leaves, flowers are starting to bloom and birds are making their nests including the one on top of the light by my front door.
Today's post for OCS is using this adorable stamp called Flower Girl from the Time for Tea Designs Collection by Whimsy Stamps. I also played with some Taffeta Vertigo Film from Imagine Crafts, the Hardy Geranium a Sizzix die from the Susan's Garden collection and Pan Pastels. It took a few attempts to get the effect that I wanted for the flower. I soaked the cut pieces in some hot water for a few minutes and this helped to soften the film to make it a bit more flexible. I had to be careful with the Pan Pastels, as the glue would take a bit of it off. I will be trying other mediums to add colour to the Vertigo Film.
- Stamp: Flower Girl (Time for Tea Designs from Whimsy Stamps), sentiment from my stash
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Magic Chalk - Spring Pansy (from my stash)
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Pretty Paper Bloc (Marianne Design)
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush; Hair: E30 - Beige, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand; Dress: BV000 - Iridescent Mauve, BV00 - Mauve Shadow, BV01 - Viola; Socks: W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0; Shoes: E81 - Ivory; Flower in Hair: YG17 - Grass Green, YR04 - Chrome Orange, YR07 - Cadmium Orange
- Spellbinders: Petite Ovals Small
- Sizzix Dies: Conservatory Window, Hardy Geranium
- Vertigo Film: Taffeta
- Pan Pastels: Susan's Garden
- Flower Soft: Crocus
- Rhinestones: Lilac (Kaiser Kraft), other rhinestones from my stash
Until next time keep crafting and enjoy this lovely spring weather.