Monday, May 26, 2014

Single Pink Rose

Hello friends, the weather has been changing for the better here in the North and it is getting nicer, birds singing, frogs croaking, sunshine, warmth.  Very nice.  Today our challenge continues here at One Crazy Stamper for Anything Goes with and embellishment!  So play along with the fantabulous design team.  Share some love, and if you get a chance to pop over to Lora's store, she has array of crafting supplies there.
Now on my card today, I am using the image from Impression Obsession-Single Rose.  I love how you can use this single rose in so many ways.  I added a few flowers and embossed the back card stock, colored it with my copic markers.
 Thanks for stopping and please play along with us, till next time happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card. Love the flowers on the side. You are so very right, that this rose can be used in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Leanne.

    ReplyDelete