It is now May and we have a new challenge at OCS which is "Anything Goes plus an Embellishment". For my post today, I have used this adorable stamp called The Little Captain designed by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps.
- Stamp: The Little Captain (Whimsy Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - All About a Boy (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush; Hair: - E50 - Egg Shell, E31 - Brick Beige, E25 - Caribe Cocoa; Clothes: B91 - Pale Grayish Blue, B93 - Light Cockery Blue, R27 - Cadmium Red, W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, 0 - Colourless Blender; Shoes: W3 - Warm Gray No. 3, W5 - Warm Gray No. 5; Boat: E44 - Clay, N0 - Neutral Gray No.0
- Spellbinders: Petite Ovals Small
- Embellishments: Bakers Twine Brights and Bakers Hemp Brights (American Crafts), charms from my stash
Until next time, be creative and keep crafting.