Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Beach Time!!!

Wow, where did the month of May go? It just seems like time is speeding by faster and faster, and here we are in the last week of May, with a new month looming - someone slow time down please!!
For my last card this month for One Crazy Stamper I have a wonderful image from Art Impressions entitled "Beach Booty set".

I love this set, and I had a blast designing this card!! The image is colored with Copics, fussy cut, and then the front image was popped up with a double layer of 3D foam dots within an oval that I created by cutting the paper, and then curling the paper back, to expose the water patterned paper behind. The signage embellishments, summer border and dp are all from Carta Bella's Beach Boardwalk collection, while the Hey beach BOOTY sentiment is included with the stamp set. On the inside of the card, the back side of the image is popped up on an Action Wobble spring, that is also included with the stamp set.


Card Recipe
Skin - YR000, YR01, YR02
Flippers/Goggles - BG70, BG72, BG75
Eyes - B52
Yellows - Y11, Y13, Y15
Blues - B95, B97, B99
Wishing everyone a beach booty day!!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love everything about this, Shari! Especially how she's breaking through the card :o) I love her cute little derriere on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Shari! Love all the special details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card awesome colouring love your card..just might get me one of these images!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this card and the image just makes me laugh. Super fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgosh you crack me up....so cool, great layout and the colors pop Awesome image. So fun! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is this creation, love it.

    ReplyDelete