Friday, August 19, 2016

Halloween ATC Tags -- High Hopes Stamps

Happy Friday!!!!!!
I've been working on Artist Trading Cards (ATC's)  as part of a trade I joined in on awhile back.  I decided to include some fun Halloween recipes and the Halloween Mini Set from High Hopes is perfect for food related Halloween Fun!!!
I made two different ATC recipe tags being "Candy Corn Jello Cups and Spooky 7 Layer Dip.
How fun is that?? Its the kinda thing I would make for my co-workers on one of our traditional Food Celebration Days at work. Last year I made these cupcakes for them using the same set ...
Honestly this stamp set rocks!! I love it :)
Okay .... so the back of the tags have the Recipe details. All the papers are from One Crazy Stamper, they have the best selection of Halloween pattern papers in town!
Thick twine, plastic spiders, black sewing stitches, pumpkins and hand typed Recipe banners helped create these tags.
Lastly a quick pic of my cat helping create the ATC tags! I think she's sick of wearing a fur coat on these hot and humid Summer Days were having!
Thanks for peeking! Wishing you a great Weekend. Hope you get crafty and create some Fall and Halloween designs! I would love to see your creations in our Current challenge found here!

If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 

1 comment:

  1. Natalie, these are wonderful!! I'm loving this pocket phase you're in - whether stitched or heat set - they're very cool!

    ReplyDelete