It is mid August and before we know, a new school year will be starting. This means that Halloween will soon be here. For my post today, I have used the adorable Angel Bear Pumpkin from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
- Stamps: Angel Bear Pumpkin, Happy Halloween (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, E57 - Light Walnut, E55 - Light Camel, E31 - Brick Beige, E30 - Bisque, e35 - Chamois, E33 - Sand, YG97 - Spanish Olive, YG93 - Grayish Yellow, YR04 - Chrome Orange, YR15 - Pumpkin Yellow, YR68 - Orange
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 04 - Orange
- YNS Gumdrops: Silver
Until next time, Happy Crafting.