As today is the last Tuesday, for August this means that school starts next week and summer is coming to a close.
For my post today, I have used this adorable Halloween stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps called Witchy Poo Stirrin Brew.
- Stamps: Witchy Poo Stirrin Brew and sentiments (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Trick or Treat - Masks (Carta Bella)
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral white, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush; Hair: YG06 - Yellowish Green, YG01 - Brice; Clothes: BV00 - Mauve Shadow, BV0000 - Pale Thistle, YR15 - Pumpkin Yellow; Straw: Y38 - honey, Y35 - Maize; Pumpkin: YR16 - Apricot, YR15 - Pumpkin Yellow, G29 - Pine Tree Green, YG45 - Cobablt Green, YR68 - Orange, G46 - Mistletoe, Y28 - Lionet Gold; Hat and Cauldron: T0 - Toner Gray No. 0, T1 - Toner Gray No. 1, T5 - Toner Gray No. 5, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7
- Viva Decor Pearl Pens: Orange
If you need or even just plain want High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at the High Hopes Website or One Crazy Stamper.
Until next time, happy crafting and enjoy yourself