Sunday, June 9, 2019

Happy Bird Day!

Hello Everyone! I'm happy to be sharing another fabulous Sunday with you and the fine stamps of High Hopes Rubber Stamps.

This year happens to be a milestone birthday year. Which means, many of my friends are celebrating the same magical number. One of them is going to get a smile on their birthday face when this Birthday Buzzard lands in their mailbox!


The image was paired with the Happy Bird Day sentiment. This sentiment is straight, but has enough spacing that you can chop it up to make it work with the space you have available. Here, I thought it needed a quick hit of color, so I used my distress crayon to give it a matching hue. 

Don't forget that the One Crazy Stamper team posts daily inspiration here on the One Crazy Stamper blog, so don't forget to stop by often!

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment