Sunday, June 16, 2019

Purrfect Day!

Happy, Happy Sunday!

First of all, I hope all the Fathers celebrating out there have a terrific day.

Do I have a Father's Day card for you today? No, I do not. Today I've got the purr-birthday card for you, featuring Sitting Kitty with Posey.



Kitty has been colored up and fussy cut for this card. I used my background frame die and then cut extra piece in different patterns to add some color and interest. The large square was a perfect fit for the Hoping Your Day sentiment.

Check out the inspiration at One Crazy Stamper! Our design team posts new inspiration daily on the One Crazy Stamper blog, so don't forget to stop by often!

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Wondering what company the background die is with the funky squares

    ReplyDelete