Thursday, June 6, 2019

Sweet Birthday Wishes

July is a big month for Birthday's in my family. I have more masculine cards then feminine to make for adults and young adults. Masculine cards are always a challenge for me but I think "Sweet Thing" is perfect for one of my younger card recipients. 



After colouring up this fun ant with his huge cupcake with alcohol markers, I hand fussy cut him leaving a thin white edge. I found a paper combination from YNS and Lawn Fawn that I liked and put my design together. The sentiment was stamped and cut with a fishtail banner die. I added a piece of matching fish tail flag banner to add a fun element. Lastly I added the stamped and coloured image using foam pop dots.
Some simple gumdrops finish off my card. Here's hoping one of my nephews enjoys their Birthday card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Sweet Thing - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Birthday Wishes - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Summer Plaid - YNS, Spiffy Speckles - Lawn Fawn

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, fish tail banner and fish tail flag banner dies - YNS, gumdrops - YNS, 3D foam pop dots - Forever In Time

Spectrum Noir Markers:TN4 TN7 TN8 EB8 TN1 EB1 TB9 RB1 RB2 RB3 
Copics: E13 E15 E18 B04 B06 B00 BG01


The High Hopes and One Crazy Stamper Design teams post daily inspiration on Facebook and the blog. Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment