Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Oh Sheep! I Forgot Your Birthday!

Welcome One Crazy Stamper Fans!

It’s Wednesday, and I’m back to share another belated birthday card that I made using She-Baa Sheep (High Hopes Rubber Stamps) and Dunno Ducky (High Hopes Rubber Stamps). I had a lot of fun pairing these two stamps together.


On the inside of the card, I thought it would be funny to use the Dunno Ducky stamp. I just think he's so adorable and his body language says it all!


All of the sentiments were typed in Microsoft Word and then printed out on my printer. Fonts and sizes are listed below. I fussy cut around the phrases for the front of the card and then popped them up.

I love High Hopes Rubber Stamps, because they have so many stamps that you can play with to create combos like this one.

Card Recipe:

Stamps:  She-Baa Sheep (High Hopes Rubber Stamps), Dunno Ducky (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Paper: Doodle Bug Designs Inc. - Down on the Farm - 6" x 6" paper pad, Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card

Duck: Y17, Y13, Y11

Duck Feet and Beak: E15, Y38, Y35, Y19

Straw: E34, YR23, Y23, Y21

Sheep: C5, C3, C1, C0, Colourless Blender, R22, R20

Bow: BG13, BG11, BG10

Bell: E15, Y38, Y35, Y19

Sentiments: Microsoft Word Font - Cooper Black, Point Sizes 28 and 36

Hope you like it and have a fantastic week!

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the One Crazy Stamper blog, and the One Crazy Stamper Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.





No comments:

Post a Comment