Thursday, June 27, 2019

Party Girl

Party Girl Florence is on her way to be the life of the party! 
I need a lot of Birthday cards in July and I think this one will be perfect for one of my young adult nieces don't you? Florence just makes me giggle with her party balloons and of course she had to make sure to wear a touch of bling! 



I coloured Florence with alcohol markers and cut her out using a classic square die in a diamond shape. I found a fun patterned paper combo using two different 6 x 6 pads from Photo Play and cut them to fit the size of my card. You can't see it well in the photo but I added some sparkle to the balloons with a sparkle pen and her necklace is blinged up with Stickles. 
I stamped the sentiment twice so it could be seen on both sides of the diamond shape. Some matching glittery ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 


Card Recipe 
Stamp: Party Girl Florence - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Happy Birthday Script - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Summer Bucket List, Party Girl - Photo Play 

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, Star Dust Stickles, Galena ribbon, classic square die - Spellbinders, clear Spectrum Sparkle pen, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs

Spectrum Noir Markers: CT1 CT4 GB5 AG1 AG3
Copic: RV11 RV32 RV34

The High Hopes and One Crazy Stamper Design teams post daily inspiration on Facebook and the blog. Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment